LB Consulting Group, provider of consulting and accounting services to mostly French SMEs in the US, is based in NYC with branches or affiliates in Miami, Mexico and Montreal.
In the New York City office, you will be an Engagement Manager for Retail and Distribution.
As such your responsibilities will be to supervise:
– Bookkeeping for 15-20 clients
– Production of reportings on a monthly / quarterly basis as per client needs
– Keeping track of and file all required taxes (Sales Tax, 1099, Income Tax, …)
– Keeping clients informed of their tax obligations
Further to this you will be required to:
- Scope the project and plan resourcing
- Be main point of contact for the new client and act as the primary escalation point for any problems in the relationship
- Assign team members to specific tasks within the project and deploy resources from other teams if needed
- Hold review meetings on important deliverables that you will define with the client and firm partner.
Pre-requisite knowledge: * Degree in Accounting, Finance and Tax, preferably Master’s
- At least 6 years work in Public accounting experience
- 2 years work experience with US income tax, both corporate and individual
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks (other accounting softwares a plus)
- Mastery of Excel
- Good knowledge of technical French (another third language is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of French tax system
- Good knowledge of GAAP and/or IFRS
Salary based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday