Massat Consulting Group –
New York, NY
Seeking a full time Administrative Assistant to work with a dynamic and friendly CPA firm located in Manhattan.
Candidates must be responsible and proactive, demonstrate attention to detail, and show initiative in basic problem-solving skills.
Candidate must be enrolled in or have completed a business or accounting degree with knowledge in SQL and / or MS Access. Must have experience with MS Excel, other MS office programs and one accounting software. Candidate will also do entry level bookkeeping tasks, so QuickBooks experience is a plus. French language: very helpful but not mandatory.
Essential Job Tasks
- Performing general administrative work, including but not limited to answering the phone, greeting clients, keeping track of and ordering office supplies, booking conference room, etc…
- Collecting mail to post office P.O. Box.
- Sorting, scanning, and filing mail.
- Researching blog post topics and writing blog articles.
- Managing, analyzing and formatting data.
- Placing and tracking carrier orders such as Messenger, UPS, and FedEx.
- Depositing checks at the bank or remotely.
- Processing orders and credit cards payments for client’s customers.
- Printing and preparing presentation materials.
- Data entry into company ERP.
- Recording bank transactions in QuickBooks and preparing bank reconciliations by importation and /or manually.
- Recording account receivable and payable in accounting software.
Opportunities for growth based on proficiency in tasks listed above.
This position is available immediately.
Job Type: Full time
Employment is contingent on being fully vaccinated.
Please address resume and cover letter to Cecile.