Full Job Description
For more than 35 years, Massat Consulting Group has been helping European companies to expand into the US market and has been providing support with all tax related questions. This is made possible by our competent, highly motivated, and international team.
If you have a feeling, that you would be a great addition to our international family, we would be happy to meet you.
This is what you can expect from us:
– Close collaboration in international and interdisciplinary teams
– International projects
– Close cooperation on equal footing with your direct contact person
– Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
– Get international experience in one of our European and North American offices (New York City, Paris, Miami, Montreal, Mexico City) Flexible and mobile working
– Flexible and mobile working
What awaits you:
Become a part of our young team where you will have the opportunity to contribute to creative thinking and critical problem solving methods of development.
– As part of our international Dev-Team, you will help to realize innovative projects targeting the optimization of business processes, systems, and products
– Collaborative development of automation solutions
– Perform process automation using API technology and low-code solutions such as Zapier
– As part of the dev team, you accompany projects in the life cycle and support our customers during the implementation phase of new software solutions
What you have to offer:
– You want to start gaining practical experience in an international environment now
– You are currently enrolled in a bachelor or master program featuring information technology, database systems or a related topic
– You have already worked with API’s, first experience with Azure/ MS SQL Server, REST API is a plus
– In the best case, you already have some practical experience in the field of Project Development or Project Management
– You are excited to work with innovative technologies and business process automation, and your affinity for digital products makes you stand out
– You have a high self-demand for independence, quality, and teamwork
– You want to work at least 15 – 20 hours per week
– Your English is fluent – oral as well as written
Did we get your attention? We are looking forward to your convincing application, including your earliest start date.